300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No, God will protect and save me."

There is a small sea side town with a very orthodox church. News comes around a flood is coming and the government asks for all to evacuate the town.

Priest says "No, God will protect and save me."

Storm comes and water begins entering the church. A large truck comes by with evacuees and tells the priest to hop on.

Water soon floods the first floor of the church and a boat approaches the second story window where the priest is. They tell him to jump in.

Waters continue to rise and a second boat arrives and asks the Priest, now on the roof, to jump in before its too late.

Waters still rise. Priest hangs to the cross of the church waving away a ladder from a helicopter. The PA can be heard over the roters "Grab on! This is your last chance! The water is at your heels!"

Priest drowns.

At the gates of heaven the priest tells St Peter that he is very disappointed. He does not understand how after living his whole life in God's name why God abandoned him.

St. Peter looked him in the eyes and said, "Abandon you? We had the weatherman, a truck, two boats, and helicopter try to get your dumbass out of there!"

Just seemed like a relevant story nowadays

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4741 users online. 289 members and 4452 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X