300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaches

A man went to his doctor complaining about extreme nagging headaches. After listening to the man describe the history of his ailment the doctor told him he wanted to run some tests.

When the doctor met with the man to review the test results he said, " I have good news and bad news. the good news is that we seem to have isolated the source of your headaches. The bad news is that it will be necessary to remove your left testicle to cure you."

The man asked, "Isn't there any other way?" The doctor replied, "Well there is an excellent migraine headache medication that has come out recently. You can try that and see if it works. The man chose the prescription and went home.

The next day the man called his doctor and said," The medication isn't working. Go ahead and schedule me for the surgery." The man has the surgery and the doctor assures him that his headaches should now be gone.

The next day the man calls the doctor again, "The headaches are still happening. They aren't as severe as before but they are still happening. I can't sleep through the night, I can't work, I can't do much of anything. Is there anything else you can do for me? The doctor said, " I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but I'm afraid we will need to remove the right one too." The man exclaims, "That's the only one I have left!" The doctor replies, "Well if you prefer, you can resume the medication." In hopeless desperation the man said, "No, no, I can't keep living like this, schedule me for the surgery."

The surgery complete, the man goes home, takes a dose of painkillers and goes to bed. The next morning the man wakes up without any trace of a headache. He calls the doctor and elatedly tells him, "The headaches are gone! Thank you so much! I feel so good I think I will buy myself a new suit."

The man strolls into the local men's clothing store with his head high, his shoulders back, and an ear to ear grin on his face. The sales associate approaches him and says," Can I help you with something?" The man says, "Yes indeed. I would like to buy a new suit." The sales associate responds, "OK. I'll show you all of our size 42 Regular suits." The man remarks, " How did you know I wear a size 42 regular?" The sales associate smiles and says, " I've been in this business for 34 years." I can spot a customer's size the moment they walk in the door."

The man finds what he wants, gets measured for the finishing cuts, and is about to conclude the purchase when he remembers that he also needs some underwear. He says to the sales associate, " I also need to get some briefs." The sales associate says, " OK, mmm 34 boxers right?" The man chuckles and says, "Nope. You're wrong this time. I wear 32 jockeys." The sales associate blurts out, "No way!..If you wore 32 jockeys, you'd get headaches."
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5401 users online. 297 members and 5104 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X