Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Pranks u did to ur LEO friends here :)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Pranks u did to ur LEO friends here :)

Cops have a good sense of humor, so tell us about the best prank u did to ur friend... or any ideas for pranks..
    Justice be done, or the sky falls!
    www.myspace.com/tutycat

I think you're not getting any responses here for two reasons:

1. Statutes of Limitation have yet to expire for many of us, and;
    2. We don't want to give our partners ideas for pranks to pull on us

EDJ
    "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Well, a pretty harmless one I remember happening to another shift. They had a team mascot, an Action Man (GI Joe figure). This was borrowed by another shift. When they were next on, a Polaroid photograph was left with the Action Man blindfolded, a switchblade held against his neck by a gloved hand, a copy of that day's newspaper in front of him and the words "LEAVE DOUGHNUTS FOR TEAM X OR HE GETS IT". The team didn't pay up and so they got one of his fingers with a voice disguised tape saying "WE ARE DESPARATE MEN". They paid up.

There was other stuff of course but I'm worried that the proper wind-ups could result in disciplinary/legal action.
      I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

I'll bite, just one though. Putting doughnuts on all the antennas (stacked them on top of each other till they whole antennae was covered) on one of the Patrol Cars.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStix View Post
          I'll bite, just one though. Putting doughnuts on all the antennas (stacked them on top of each other till they whole antennae was covered) on one of the Patrol Cars.
          I sure hope those weren't Krispy Kreme donuts!

Comment

I, myself do not participate in pranks, but I hear these are always good :

Toothpasting their phones, door knobs, chairs, inside their jackets, and whatever else I can.

Waterballooning them.

pepperspray in their water/food.

Tasering them.

Prank phone calls.

The list goes on and on...

Comment

Superglue items on a desk.
              Last edited by NightStix; 04-29-2007, 11:32 PM. Reason: .....

Comment

-Black shoe polish on the dial and back of someone's combination lock on their locker.
                -JB Weld a locker shut.
                -Turn a locker around so it is facing the wall.
                -Wrap an entire roll of duct tape around a lock, then coat it with axle grease.
                -While your mark is inside a restaurant, remove all the gear from his front seat to the trunk, including the shotgun/rifle. Roll the driver's window down and sprinkle shattered glass from a traffic collision around the door and seat.
                -Find a street that is shown in the map book but doesn't really exist. Call a rookie for a meet there and watch from a block away.
                -Stuff flour down the air vents in a patrol car; leave the fan switch on High.
                -Wrap aluminum foil around every single item in someone's office or cubicle - walls, desk, chair, reports on the desk, phone, pens.
                -Cover everything in someone's office with Post-It notes. Leave a note on their desk requesting that they order Post-Its because we are out.
                -Leave a phone message note on someone's desk with the number of the local marine lab with a request that they call Mr. C. Lyon.
                -Leave a phone message for someone to call Barry McCoccinner.
                -Page someone with a 911/Code 3 message to a number that happens to be the Sheriff's desk.
                -If your sergeant in Court Security, who is ecstatic that he has finally been transferred back to Patrol, leaves his office with the computer logged on, send an email to the Chief Deputy requesting to stay in Courts for the benefit of the department.
                -If someone has left their computer logged on, send an email to the Sheriff that says "I love you, man!" Delete the sent message.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                  -Black shoe polish on the dial and back of someone's combination lock on their locker.
                  -JB Weld a locker shut.
                  -While your mark is inside a restaurant, remove all the gear from his front seat to the trunk, including the shotgun/rifle. Roll the driver's window down and sprinkle shattered glass from a traffic collision around the door and seat.
                  -Find a street that is shown in the map book but doesn't really exist. Call a rookie for a meet there and watch from a block away.
                  -Wrap aluminum foil around every single item in someone's office or cubicle - walls, desk, chair, reports on the desk, phone, pens.
                  -Cover everything in someone's office with Post-It notes. Leave a note on their desk requesting that they order Post-Its because we are out.
                  -Leave a phone message note on someone's desk with the number of the local marine lab with a request that they call Mr. C. Lyon.
                  -Page someone with a 911/Code 3 message to a number that happens to be the Sheriff's desk.
                  -If your sergeant in Court Security, who is ecstatic that he has finally been transferred back to Patrol, leaves his office with the computer logged on, send an email to the Chief Deputy requesting to stay in Courts for the benefit of the department.
                  -If someone has left their computer logged on, send an email to the Sheriff that says "I love you, man!" Delete the sent message.
                  get out much man? lol
                  Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

We did this in Southern Illlinois about 20 years ago. Go to yard sales, auctions, yur buddies, whatever, and collect broken yard art - plastic flamingos, those daisy windmills, etc. The more the merrier. Wait for one of your buddies to be out of town, or just on shift where he won't get back home for a few hours. Decorate his yard! After two years, we quit because each guy added "art", like old toilets, an outhouse, lawn chairs with no webbing, etc. It got to where it took two trucks to haul the crap and 4 guys a couple of hours to decorate the yard. One more reason I bought a big dog!

Comment

At a local Starbucks, you can set your watch by the local pd and sheriff. Every night 1030 - 1130, the whole lot of the county comes to get caffeinated. And myself and a companion have been thinking of what we could do, we thought of convincing the lot to do some sort of dance, and record it for youtube. Or just a picture of them being silly, and leave the picture in Starbucks. I do honestly feel bad for anyone in the future who might decide to go for a Darwin award, and rob the place.

Figure we'll just ask em, not try anything. Local cops are always up for a joke, if you ask.
                      The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference.

Comment

"It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Quote: -Black shoe polish on the dial and back of someone's combination lock on their locker.
                          -JB Weld a locker shut.

You just gave me so many ideas.

Comment

One I forgot: You are a deputy in Court Security. You have a rookie fresh off field training assigned to you for cross-training. The kid already has a reputation for thinking he is real hot stuff and is exceptionally gullible as well. By the way, in this county, court is, and always has been, convened with a simple "All rise".

Tell the rook that you have to go downstairs to the holding area to move some prisoners. Hand him a card and tell him to read the proclamation to convene the court session as the judge takes the bench. The card reads "All rise and face the flag. The Superior Court of the State of California, County of Santa Cruz, Department 3, is now in session, the honorable Thomas Kelly presiding. All those present having business before this court, step forward and be heard."

Know that the rook will not think it all unusual that four or five other deputies, who you think would be in their courtrooms or downstairs, are in the back of the courtroom because they got advance notice.

I wish I had been there to see that one. Almost ten years ago and it is still talked about. The stuff of legend.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Ateamer and DiabloJoe:

Those are hilarious. My wife now doubts my sanity as I giggle madly to myself, but that is just hilarious!
                              I miss you, Dave.
                              http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4120 users online. 224 members and 3896 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X