Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words that look dirty, but aren't in O.com!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words that look dirty, but aren't in O.com!

I just noticed we have a new filter which makes sure we don't say the "A-word"...or at least, if we say it, the readers don't see it.

As a result of this new filter, the following words look nasty, but are not:

***imilate

cl***

******in

***umptive

***ignment

***ure

p***

p***ed

Can anyone else contribute?
    Last edited by Kieth M.; 04-25-2007, 03:01 PM.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Unnecessary censorship

Kinda reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOaoMvkWDeY
    Amateurs practice until they get it right,
    professionals practice until we can't get it wrong.

Comment

I noticed this in a lengthy discussion of har***ment
      shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

I thought of a couple of more:

classmate

passport

sassy

assassination

passive

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
          I thought of a couple of more:

classmate

passport

sassy

assassination

passive

Oh, looks like they re-adjusted the filter....just as I was about to add massive!

Comment

***....nope...
            "All statements made shall be protected by the First Ammendment to the U.S. Constitution in which I have sworn an oath to protect."

Just don't expect me to agree with yours...

Comment

Originally posted by somelikeithot View Post
              Kinda reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOaoMvkWDeY

that was great... good for some early morning laughs!
              All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

What's wrong with the word "***" anyway?.......I prefer to ride my *** on steep hill trails because he doesn't spook as easily as my horse...
                Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Looks like the filter has been tweaked,check the home page where it says features,they've got FART
                  Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Passionate? Not sure if any cops on here are passionate.
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by JPR View Post
                      What's wrong with the word "***" anyway?.......I prefer to ride my *** on steep hill trails because he doesn't spook as easily as my horse...
                      Apparently nothing, because it is still showing as ***!!! Maybe they are blocking the word *sshole? "Edit" Yep.
                      Last edited by nrneuha; 06-01-2007, 02:19 AM. Reason: add on edit

Comment

Is there an *** watering hole here I can take my *** to for a drink?

I guess you can trailer em but you can't join em.
                        Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3537 users online. 221 members and 3316 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X