X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Might Be a Cop If...

You have the bladder capacity of five people. YUP
    Aude Sapere

You are able to drive 65 Miles per hour while talking on a cell phone and running a vehicle check over the radio.
    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

People shout, "I didn't do it!" when you walk into a room and think they're being hugely funny and original. REALLY OLD!!!!
      I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
      ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

You're expected to know someone from any other LEA; in any adjoining state!
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

I like this one: but officer i have no idea how that got in my car, old
          but ossifer im not to drive to drunk

Comment

[QUOTE=Evtech]You have the bladder capacity of five people. YUP

Comment

A friend sent it to me some time ago and I saved it on disk.
              Aude Sapere

Comment

Originally posted by explorerscout83
                You are able to drive 65 Miles per hour while talking on a cell phone and running a vehicle check over the radio.
                You forgot also while sipping on a slurpee and driving code.

True story, I call one of my corporals to ask him a question on his cell phone while he's working. We're chatting about this and that, what corporal will be getting the new sergeant position, etc etc. All of a sudden I hear a slight sound of a siren in the background. I ask "dude are you driving code?", his response "yea but it's no biggie".

I was chuckling about that for a few minutes.
                Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

You sit with your back against the wall at any resturant, on or off duty

you wear a gun to church
                  www.officerdownbracelets.com
                  R.L.T.W

Comment

Originally posted by bluezy

you wear a gun to church

I've been trying to convince my wife i'm not the only one that does that
                    The 2&10 Rule It's always "I've had two beers, and ten guys jumped me...I swear to God officer"

Comment

Originally posted by bluezy

you wear a gun to church
                      I do..... so at least we aren't alone
                      Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

You talk to people and look at their hands not their eyes.
                        You talk to people standing at an angle.
                        You don't shake hands.
                        You are able to drive to a call while drinking coffee, answering the radio, typing on your MDT and dodging idiots that don't know what lights and sirens mean.
                        You don't know what a hot meal tastes like.
                        You carry a flashlight during the day.
                        You are a professional at the name game.
                        You know no matter where you park your car people that are lost or want to ask a question will find you.
                        You are asked directions no matter where you are and usually while you are trying to eat.
                        You have given directions to the nearest gas station for a map rack because you are tired of people leaving the house not knowing where they are going.
                        You have checked your car to see if it reads 'information booth'.
                        You don't trust anyone.
                        You have heard parents say to their kids 'see that cop he/she will put you in jail if you are not good' (yeah that's great parenting)
                        You have worn vicks under your nose and it's part of your work bag.
                        You are expected to raise other peoples children.
                        You are expected to be fluent in every language.
                        You know that air freshener doesn't work.
                        You don't expect to be home on time.
                        You rarely celebrate holidays with family.
                        You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Comment

[QUOTE=Evtech]You believe the government should require a permit to reproduce. THAT SHOULD BE A LAW

Comment

Originally posted by explorerscout83
                            We do that in reverse and drinking a cup of coffee with no lid without spilling!!!
                            Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

You hear the tone from the RADAR in your POV when a car comes at you.

I've actually had someone ask me directions while I was on a traffic stop, luckly my backup was pulling up behind me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5725 users online. 319 members and 5406 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X