300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia State Trooper

Two bubba's were driving through Georgia when the were pulled over by a State Trooper.
    He walked up to the driver's window and tapped it with his nightstick.
    The driver rolled down the window and WHAM the Trooper smacked him in the head.
    "What the hell was that for" the driver asked
    "You're in Georgia son, and you better have your license in hand by the time we to your car.
    "Sorry officer I'm not from around here" The driver replied.

The Trooper checks the guy out and gives his license back.

Then the Trooper walks around to the other side of the car and taps on the window.
    Passenger rolls window down and WHAM the trooper cracks him in the head.
    What'ya do that fur?? Asked the passenger.
    Trooper replies "Just making your wish come true"
    "Make What wish come true" asked the passenger

"Because I know your type" The Trooper explained " Two miles down the road you'ld turn to your buddy and say I wish that ******* would have tried that crap with me"

Originally posted by Bodie
    Two bubba's were driving through Georgia when the were pulled over by a State Trooper.
    He walked up to the driver's window and tapped it with his nightstick.
    The driver rolled down the window and WHAM the Trooper smacked him in the head.
    "What the hell was that for" the driver asked
    "You're in Georgia son, and you better have your license in hand by the time we to your car.
    "Sorry officer I'm not from around here" The driver replied.

The Trooper checks the guy out and gives his license back.

Then the Trooper walks around to the other side of the car and taps on the window.
    Passenger rolls window down and WHAM the trooper cracks him in the head.
    What'ya do that fur?? Asked the passenger.
    Trooper replies "Just making your wish come true"
    "Make What wish come true" asked the passenger

"Because I know your type" The Trooper explained " Two miles down the road you'ld turn to your buddy and say I wish that ******* would have tried that crap with me"
    Careful, Bodie - you might get banned for "improper humor" or something.
    If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by SWATcop
      Am I to assume (at risk of bannishment myself) that there are those lacking the humor gene here?
      What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

Originally posted by acreature
        Am I to assume (at risk of bannishment myself) that there are those lacking the humor gene here?
        There are a lot of people here that I lost all respect for. I'll leave it at that. I used to be a "frequent flyer" here. Tried to help people out with advice, posted new topics, the whole 9 yards. You'll find out soon enough that all you have to do is post something that someone disagrees with, and all of a sudden there's a swarm of morons dancing on your head yelling "Allah." Just be careful, and don't trust anyone.

Comment

There are a lot of people here that I lost all respect for. I'll leave it at that. I used to be a "frequent flyer" here. Tried to help people out with advice, posted new topics, the whole 9 yards. You'll find out soon enough that all you have to do is post something that someone disagrees with, and all of a sudden there's a swarm of morons dancing on your head yelling "Allah." Just be careful, and don't trust anyone.
          Interesting. Thanks.
          What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

If they can't handle the way real cops talk and act this should not be a police officer forum

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
              If they can't handle the way real cops talk and act this should not be a police officer forum
              Maybe someday O.com will actually screen the users and require ID. That would probably cure about 60% of it. Then we'd be left with the "Holier than thous," the "By the book" guys, and a bunch of newbies, who of course know everything because they've been on the job for a year or two. I just browse through the posts occasionally these days. I could care less what these idiots think of me or anyone else.

Comment

Who'd you lose respect for and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
                  Who'd you lose respect for and why?
                  I think I'll utilize my right to remain silent on that one.

Comment

HOLY MOLY, SWATcop, you may get banned for that avatar... but daddy likey. I found myself just watching it for minutes on end. It's... hypnotic.
                    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4978 users online. 303 members and 4675 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X