Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch what you say

A state trooper pulls over a car for speeding

Upon approching the car the female driver says "I guess you want to sell me some tickets to the Trooper's Ball?" T

he trooper responded, "Troopers don't have balls, ma'am." After he realized what he said, he simply walked back to his car and drove away.

I've heard that before, but it never gets old
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by medic_9
      A state trooper pulls over a car for speeding

Upon approching the car the female driver says "I guess you want to sell me some tickets to the Trooper's Ball?" T

he trooper responded, "Troopers don't have balls, ma'am." After he realized what he said, he simply walked back to his car and drove away.
      I'm saving this one!!!

Comment

When you say watch what you say, I recall a few years ago that I was having a discussion with a housing unit Sgt., and he put some "chew" in his lip. I asked him if it was "Redman"tobacco, and he replied, "No way! I hate that f'ing Redman." Unfortunately, a Native American heard him and and a lengthy investigation resulted. Aint Political Correctness a wonderful thing!
        Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
          When you say watch what you say, I recall a few years ago that I was having a discussion with a housing unit Sgt., and he put some "chew" in his lip. I asked him if it was "Redman"tobacco, and he replied, "No way! I hate that f'ing Redman." Unfortunately, a Native American heard him and and a lengthy investigation resulted. Aint Political Correctness a wonderful thing!
          Oh, that's precious
          Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6039 users online. 309 members and 5730 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X