300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes for around the office

I can't take full credit for these, but I got these off of a website.

When two (ore more) people are working a desks that are put next to each other, switch their telephone cords. With all those cables lying around it will take some time before they find that one out!

Put a peice of onion or a clove of garlic inside the mouthpiece of a phone. Give it some time for it to fester and build up a strong odor. Then call them and keep them on the phone for as long as possible.

It is allways a good habit to lock your computer before heading off for coffee or a smoke. When someone forgets and leaves a Word document or an email open, type a single word somewhere in the text.

Change the mouse to a dominate right click instead of the standard left click. My computer, control panel, mouse then select "left handed user".
    ** this is good for hours of laughs **
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Comment

What ever happened to the good old days. We never pulled crap like this. We used to put fingerprint ink on the phone earpiece. I guess that stuff's hard to find nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by duckfan
        What ever happened to the good old days. We never pulled crap like this. We used to put fingerprint ink on the phone earpiece. I guess that stuff's hard to find nowadays.

I don't know about you, but my local department doesn't have that ink crap anymore. They have upgraded to a computer scanning thing. PRETTY NICE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toby101
          I don't know about you, but my local department doesn't have that ink crap anymore. They have upgraded to a computer scanning thing. PRETTY NICE!!!!!!!!
          Man I wish... I got slapped in the face once by a kid after I fingerprinted him. Of course, this was AFTER he was struggling and managed to stick his PALM in the ink pad and miss all his fingers.
          Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2784 users online. 156 members and 2628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X