black if she stood between two buildings she would be an alley

strong she can swim in the street

black, she leaves fingerprints on coal

dumb she was fired for putting W's on M&M's

so skinny she can hang glide on a dorito

yo daddy so

black when he get out of the car the oil light comes on

black when he get cut he smokes
    MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

WARNING: You would have to have grown up in the 80's or 90's to understand these.

--Yo' momma so fat that when she wears a Malcom X jacket, helicopters try to land on her back....

--Yo' momma so dumb she talks back to her Rice Krispies...

Yo' momma so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs....

TGY
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Your mommy is so dumb, she tripped over a cordless phone!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yo moma so nasty she gave me a ear infection after phone sex

Yo moma so so skinny she swallowed a BB and looked pregnant
        MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

Yo daddy's so fat when he sat down in class, he sat next to everybody.
          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Yo mammas so stupid she got locked in a grocerie store and died of starvation!!
            U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
            Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

your mommas so fat she took a dip in the ocean and came back with a harpoon in her @$$

your mommas so fat she sat on a rainbow and farted skittles
              "Dude, can i have some of your tots?"

Comment

yo momma so dumb it takes her 2 hours to watch "60 Minutes"

Comment

Your fathers so gay, when he went missing they put his photo on the back of vaseline jars.

Your father is so black, he has to wear white gloves to eat tootsie rolls.

Your sisters dyslexic, she thinks she's the pimp and the hoe.
                  Just when I thought you couldn't get much dumber, you keep talking.

Comment

You're mama's so cross-eyed when she cries tears run down her back.

You're mama's so stupid she gave your uncle a BJ because she heard it would help his unemployment.

You're mama's so fat after she gets finished having sex she doesn't smoke cigarettes she smokes ham.

You're mama's so fat that when she goes to the all you can eat buffet they change the sign to all you SHOULD eat.
                    Be a leader, not a follower

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6787 users online. 365 members and 6422 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X