300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Extremists

Two Muslim Extremists are sitting in a cave while smoking hashish and chatting over a pint of fermented goat's milk. The first Muslim Extremist pulls out his wallet and starts flipping through pictures, and they start reminiscing. "This is my oldest son, he's a martyr." "Praise Allah! You must be so very proud," says the other. "yes, and this is my second son. He's a martyr also." "A fine looking man... praise be to Mohammed!" replies his comrade. After a pause and a deep sigh, the Muslim Extremist says wistfully, "They blow up so fast, don't they?"
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

funny....

Comment

Good One

Comment

Those muslimists are sure funny to make fun of. The only thing is not funny is when they kill people. I wish they would just blow themselves up; that would be doing everyone a huge favor.

Comment

Originally posted by savage4presiden
          Those muslimists are sure funny to make fun of. The only thing is not funny is when they kill people. I wish they would just blow themselves up; that would be doing everyone a huge favor.
          Very true. They should just stand out in the middle of a field and blow themselves up while we watch and laugh.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5503 users online. 282 members and 5221 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X