Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My way of responding to a flasher!

Hi there!
    About the women shinning thier body parts...If I was a women cop and a Man flashed me...I would say! Get out of the car,Bend over and then I would use my cow horn remover and burn his but and remove them jewels!
    He would be doing some old bowl legged cowboy walking for a while!

If a women on the other hand, was starnge with me, I would cuff-um and take her in just like that.That might make her think before pulling that bulloney on me! Heck!I might drag her in on the back of my car and give her a real nice weight to hall around for the rest of her life ...and an arrest at the same time..Just think of that! Where would you get a bra for the size 38 B and ONE MILE LONG?
    You couldn't do that with a man because they don't have boobs,they do however, have other things you can hook on to...... But it may give him alot of heads turning and people wondering, what the hell he has in front of him!!!
    How would he buy pants too?

P.S.S. I knew you would read this!You silly people!
    Last edited by frank; 04-11-2005, 08:56 PM.

Another child left behind. <sigh>
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Isnt flashing...by a male or female just basicallly indecent exposure...I mean, hell, if I was an LEO and a man flashed me..I would slap him with a big fat ticket for speeding or whatever I stopped him for and a "flashing a person with that nasty old thing"..ticket..no matter what size it was.
      Naturally, I would talk about it with my gals...laugh about it.

Comment

[QUOTE=frank]
        If a women on the other hand, was starnge with me,

I'm sorry frank. What does starnge mean?

Comment

Originally posted by frank
          Hi there!
          About the women shinning thier body parts...If I was a women cop and a Man flashed me...I would say! Get out of the car,Bend over and then I would use my cow horn remover and burn his but and remove them jewels!
          He would be doing some old bowl legged cowboy walking for a while!

If a women on the other hand, was starnge with me, I would cuff-um and take her in just like that.That might make her think before pulling that bulloney on me! Heck!I might drag her in on the back of my car and give her a real nice weight to hall around for the rest of her life ...and an arrest at the same time..Just think of that! Where would you get a bra for the size 38 B and ONE MILE LONG?
          You couldn't do that with a man because they don't have boobs,they do however, have other things you can hook on to...... But it may give him alot of heads turning and people wondering, what the hell he has in front of him!!!
          How would he buy pants too?

P.S.S. I knew you would read this!You silly people!

I just wanted to preserve Frank's post before she edits it...

Comment

Is someone trying to set me up again?
            Don't worry I don't have anything against.......... The other'S......And they do darn good decorating!We all live in this world and have our own lives to live!I get good ideas from them too! There is one really cutie who does good clothing and such!
            Now, I presume I got you really screwed up

PSS.....I used Starnge, so it would not sound offensive to:>>>>> The Others!

Darnnnnnnnnnnn,If a women flashed me I'd probably ask her what bra she wears ,so could get one and see if it works with the guys,Like it works for her! Mine don't do anything!
            Last edited by frank; 04-13-2005, 07:50 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7546 users online. 441 members and 7105 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X