X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st centyru Aesop's fable!

A Story With a Moral

As told by an aquaintance:

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend. She was awesome!

There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low-cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when quite near me and I received many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome.

She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

Ken
    The Moral Majority is.......neither!!

That is HILARIOUS!
    If you stare into the abyss long enough,sometimes it stares back.

Comment

I like that, great moral.

Comment

LOL

Comment

AW MAN LOL!!!!!
          JB
          Romans 13:1-5

Comment

Nice, definately nice....

"I see dumb people"

If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are rotten,
            either write things worth reading or do things worth the writing.--Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I also read that in a version that was sent in to an advise column like Dr. ruth or whatever with a sexy mother-in-law and the father-in-law was outside and at the end the guy asks the doctor, "Should I tell my wife about thier little test they put me through, or just keep it to myself since i was really stepping outside to get a condom?" Very funny, had me going all the way to the end.
              A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2234 users online. 131 members and 2103 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X