Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A cop, a serious LE applicant and a forum troll walk into a bar.............

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cop, a serious LE applicant and a forum troll walk into a bar.............

.........The cop says "This is why you should always have your wits about you as a police officer".

The applicant says "Yes that is very true. It will hurt for a while, but I will keep that in mind as I go through this process".

The troll starts jumping up and down, pointing at the cop and saying "Why did you put that freakin' bar there just so I would hurt myself? No fair! No fair! No fair! (falls on the ground and starts kicking and screaming). "Police suuuuuuuucckkkk!!!!"
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

But the bar doesn't understand that the troll is REALLY sorry for all those felonies he committed 3 months ago before he wanted to be a cop.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

No, those weren't his fault. He wasn't there; some other dude did it. Plus, the cop who arrested him didn't have his hat on. And besides, the girl told him she was eighteen. And it wasn't like he was using heroin or anything. So . . .
      --
      Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

...and those weren't his pants he was wearing.

Comment

.............and he rolled through a stop sign.................
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

But the car in front of him stopped for both of them!
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

And then they tazed a pregnant woman....
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
              that we are all that stands between
              the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

but she is my sizter....
                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

but my uncles a cop

Comment

It wasn't MY fault the dog liked the flavor of the peanut butter.
                    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                    that we are all that stands between
                    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jchughes05 View Post
                      It wasn't MY fault the dog liked the flavor of the peanut butter.

Comment

I pay taxes and looked up the Constitution on Wikopedia and memes so that means I know your job better than you!!!!

Comment

And he was not read his Miranda Rights when contacted/interviewed/injured so the case is going to get thrown out and he is going to file a civil rights violation suit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3973 users online. 257 members and 3716 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X