X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen up Arizona!

What 2 cities have the most Mexicans?

Tent City and Food City.

Told to the Sarge today by a heavily tattooed Hispanic dude.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

A local officer got me with one a while back. He says " Did you hear they found two heads in the alley in Douglas behind Food City this morning", I say " No, I hadn't heard that", and he says "Yeah, a head of lettuce and a head of cabbage"

Edit: You would probably have to know the nefarious nature of Douglas Arizona and it's sister city directly across the border, Agua Prieta, Sonora Mexico to get the full effect of that particular joke.
    Last edited by La Linea; 05-17-2011, 07:42 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Haha. I'm using that one. Thanks Sarge.

Comment

Yea every time I go to da' supply store Iz tell da' clerk dat' "dar's a head of chink cabbage walk'in 'round", and I point to one of ma' wives....

they seem ta' scatter......
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3157 users online. 159 members and 2998 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X