300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lanny got a tattoo on his privates

Well, Lanny got home late last night and Laura, his wife, said, "Where the hell have you been?" Lanny replied "I was out getting a tattoo!" "A tattoo?", she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?" I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates" he said proudly. "What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disgust. "Why on earth would an Engineer get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?" "Well, one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

Lanny is in the Mannford Hospital, room 233.
    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Lol. He earned flowers sent to his room.
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

LMAO

Does she get to keep the change?

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
        LMAO

Does she get to keep the change?
        If he got it to spit out nickels.....now THAT would be a neat trick!
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
          If he got it to spit out nickels.....now THAT would be a neat trick!
          Well now, I've seen women in Philippine bars do this but never seen a man ever pull it off, lol. That WOULD be quite a trick.

Comment

[QUOTE=EmmaPeel;2719647]Well now, I've seen women in Philippine bars do this but never seen a man ever pull it off, lol. That WOULD be quite a trick.[/QUOTE

Now where did I put that ten foot pole.....
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

You never made it to the Philippines, Adam Ant? Guess it was just the Navy folks and some of us AirForce types. It was a well kept secret we kept from the Army, lol....

Comment

I was between wars, Nam and Desert Storm. Peacetime ARMY reserve and NG sucks. I was a Lt. right after Nam you couldn't through a rock without hitting a Lt.

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                  I was between wars, Nam and Desert Storm. Peacetime ARMY reserve and NG sucks. I was a Lt. right after Nam you couldn't through a rock without hitting a Lt.
                  Well, you know......it's never too late to make a visit Loved the Philippines and loved Thailand. Heck, I liked everyplace for some reason.....

Comment

Geez, women are always butt hurt over a good joke.

"ewwwwww put that thing up!!"

"You weren't saying ewww last night!"

Comment

I heard a similar one about a tattoo a woman was describing. She said it read, "Eat at Joe's".

The woman she was talking to said when she saw it it read, "Eat at Joe's Bar and Grill 30 West Broadway Boston Massachusetts 02108."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7080 users online. 365 members and 6715 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X