300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral of the story...

A young man decides he wants to marry his girlfriend. He proposes to her, and she accepts, but she says he will need to meet her family and it will only be official if they approve. She invites him to have dinner with her family. There he meets a member of her family that he has never seen before; the younger sister of his fiance that has just returned home from her first year of college. He notices that not only is she ten times hotter that his fiance, but she keeps making "bedroom" eyes at him. It seems obvious to him, but apparently none of the family members notice. Not sure what to make of the situation, he finishes his dinner quickly and politely excuses himself from the family dinner.

The next day he gets a text from the younger sister. In the text, she tells him that her sister's phone is dead, but she asked her to text him and have him come over to the family house. The groom-to-be drives straight over and enters the house, expecting to see his fiance there. Instead he finds the younger sister standing on the stairs, dressed in sexy, lacy, black lingerie. She tells him. "I got your phone number off my sister's phone. She's actually at church with my parents. I'm all alone here. I just had to see you again. Will you come up to my room with me?"

At that moment, he bolts out the front door as fast as he can. As soon as he gets out of the door, he runs directly into his fiance and parents standing on the porch. Smiling, his fiance and her mother shower him with hugs and kisses. Her father shakes his hand and says "Son, you've passed our biggest test. You've proven your loyalty and fidelity to my daughter in the face of temptation. It is official, you have received our blessing to marry our daughter."

The moral of the story:

Always leave your condoms in the car.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

lololololol.....good one.
    Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
    Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 05:01 AM.
      Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6338 users online. 357 members and 5981 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X