Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope's rare illness

The pope had become very ill and was taken to many doctors, all
    of whom could not figure out how to cure him.

Finally he was brought to an old physician, who stated that he could figure it out.
    After about an hour's examination he came out and told the cardinals that he knew what was wrong.

He said that the bad news was that it was a rare disorder of the testicles.
    He said that the goods news was that all the pope had to do to be cured was to have sex.

Well, this was not good news to the cardinals, who argued about it at length.

Finally they went to the pope with the doctor and explained the situation.

After some thought, the pope stated, "I agree, but under four
    conditions."

The cardinals were amazed and there arose quite an uproar. Over all of the noise there arose a single voice that asked, "And what are the four conditions?"

The room stilled. There was a long pause...

The pope replied,
    "First the girl must be blind, so that she cannot see with whom
    she is having sex.

"Second, she must be deaf, so that she cannot hear with whom she is
    having sex.

"And third she must be dumb so that if somehow she figures out with who
    she is having sex, she can tell no one."

After another long pause a voice arose and asked, "And the fourth condition?"

The pope smiled and replied, "Big Boobs."
    OUTBREAK, Limericks Zombie Festival 2011

Thanks, that joke was very popular here in the U.S. about 35 years ago. It was on a Cheech & Chong comedy album, along with Blind Melon Chitlin'.

My guess is, however, there are several O.commers who have no foggy idea who Cheech & Chong are and are finding the recycled humor quite funny. They did it with Italian accents.

You have a good evening and stay safe, now!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
      Thanks, that joke was very popular here in the U.S. about 35 years ago. It was on a Cheech & Chong comedy album, along with Blind Melon Chitlin'.

My guess is, however, there are several O.commers who have no foggy idea who Cheech & Chong are and are finding the recycled humor quite funny. They did it with Italian accents.

You have a good evening and stay safe, now!
      Actually i know who cheech and chong are (never cared much for those movies/brand of humour in general), and i've heard this joke many many years ago, only found it again on another forum and thought i'd share.

<sarcasm>I'm ever so sorry for wasting your time Keith M, really i'll never post something i think is funny again in case i offend your, sophisticated elderly pallet.</sarcasm>
      OUTBREAK, Limericks Zombie Festival 2011

Comment

No worrys mate, most of the funnier jokes are the older ones!

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Oh, my. Thanks for the laugh! Haven't heard that one in many moons.

Blind Melon Chitlin' and Basketball Jones had me in stitches for years!

And Dave's clueless, stoned roommate, too.
          The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Originally posted by Nessmuk View Post
            Oh, my. Thanks for the laugh! Haven't heard that one in many moons.

Blind Melon Chitlin' and Basketball Jones had me in stitches for years!

And Dave's clueless, stoned roommate, too.
            Dave?? No Dave's not here.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
              ...and much more appropriate for O.com: "...and behind door #2 is Officer O'Malley of the F.B.I. and yooooooouuuuu're busted!
              The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                Found that Vinyl in my parents old collection. Laughed my ***** off at "Dave's not here", and the guys in the car eating the drugs. "Oh, it was an ambulance..."
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Since this has been hijacked to Cheech & Chong thread, remember the 'Jesus at the Mexican border checkpoint' bit?

Mex Border Guard: "And what brings you to Mexico, Senor?"

Jesus (with harp music as he speaks): "I have come to see my children."

MBG: "You have children, here?"

Jesus (w/harp): "I have children everywhere."

MBG: "Oh, so you're a rock and roll star! Get your hands on top of the car!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2987 users online. 161 members and 2826 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X