300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Food

A duck walks into a convenience store and asks the clerk if he has any duck food. "No, we don't carry duck food, sorry." came the reply.

The next day the same duck walks into the same convenience store and asks the same clerk "Excuse me, do you have any duck food?" To which the clerk replied "I told you yesterday, we don't have any duck food." So the duck walks out.

The next day the very same duck walks in and asks the same clerk "Excuse me, do you have any duck food?" Annoyed, the clerk says "I've told you twice now. This is a convenience store, we don't have any duck food. If you ask me again I'm going to nail your little webbed feet to the floor!" The duck shrugs and walks out.

The very next day the same duck walks in and asks the same clerk "Pardon me, do you have any nails?" Puzzled, the clerk replies "No, this is a convenience store, not a hardware store." "Good" the duck replies. "Do you have any duck food?"
    Invisible Signature.......FAIL

Cute, silly, & absolutely ridiculous......I liked it.
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

haha.......silly indeed.
      Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
      Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

That quacked me up.

Comment

LOL, reminded me of the AFLAC Duck. Boy, would I like to cook that monster! I like this!!
          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5591 users online. 320 members and 5271 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X