Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Per the Request of the Supreme Council

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
    Sir!

    What happened to our lawn chairs, sir?!
    And my umbrella? I don't need any more freckles ya know, SIR!
    Originally posted by JasperST
    "The fail is strong with this one."


    Originally posted by mdrep
    It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

    What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
      Sir!

      What happened to our lawn chairs, sir?!






      Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
      And my umbrella? I don't need any more freckles ya know, SIR!



      Our lawn chairs and T-1's Umbreller'??? Oh no!!!!


      Why WHy WHY, I's gunna' get an aqutioN form ASAP's I is!!! Dis here caint be right, dont cha' know,,,,
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank




      Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

      Comment


      • Thankye sai, SIR!
        Originally posted by JasperST
        "The fail is strong with this one."


        Originally posted by mdrep
        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

        What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

        Comment


        • Trigger!

          What's that you say?

          We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
          but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

          Comment


          • Mercy sakes alive I do declares!!!

            Dat dar' horsey is one nasty critter, we say....no doubt "dout bout' it's....
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank




            Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

            Comment


            • To all Personnel:

              D1RTYLOG1C apparently thought it was being clever using 1s for Is, but it seems "fuzzy" logic caught it anyway, as you can find its posts if you do a simple search on "logic". It claims that it does more E of L than most Os. It also said it wasn't bashing cops in particular, that it was bashing everyone, and it seemed to suppose that doing that would be just fine.

              The Major posted a request to Staff that the "Armed Attacker" thread (please read it for a good laugh) not be deleted, on the grounds that he still had more popcorn.

              The Major accepted the embedded suggestion of M-11 that this Trollational entity is best addressed as "Your Awesomeness"

              Although this Trollational entity is already rather severely wounded from encounters with Smurfette (with support shoes from our Chaplain), M-11, and others, the Trollational entity is regarded by Intel Command to be possibly capable of providing opportunities for future entertainment, wherefore it is requested that Personnel not destroy it at this time.

              It posted regarding real life matters related to it, so Personnel are urged to exercise caution concerning any encounters with it..

              Carry On,

              Maj. Monty
              Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 04-10-2011, 11:05 PM.

              Comment


              • Sir, carrying on as ordered. SIR!
                Originally posted by JasperST
                "The fail is strong with this one."


                Originally posted by mdrep
                It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

                What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

                Comment


                • Armed Attacker thread.

                  Gotta link? Threre are several.
                  Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                    To all Personnel:

                    D1RTYLOG1C apparently thought it was being clever using 1s for Is, but it seems "fuzzy" logic caught it anyway, as you can find its posts if you do a simple search on "logic". It claims that it does more E of L than most Os. It also said it wasn't bashing cops in particular, that it was bashing everyone, and it seemed to suppose that doing that would be just fine.

                    The Major posted a request to Staff that the "Armed Attacker" thread (please read it for a good laugh) not be deleted, on the grounds that he still had more popcorn.

                    The Major accepted the embedded suggestion of M-11 that this Trollational entity is best addressed as "Your Awesomeness"

                    Although this Trollational entity is already rather severely wounded from encounters with Smurfette (with support shoes from our Chaplain), M-11, and others, the Trollational entity is regarded by Intel Command to be possibly capable of providing opportunities for future entertainment, wherefore it is requested that Personnel not destroy it at this time.

                    It posted regarding real life matters related to it, so Personnel are urged to exercise caution concerning any encounters with it..

                    Carry On,

                    Maj. Monty


                    Whoaaaz Triggar"...

                    well yaz all heard da' Major...cain't wax da' anti-LEO troll out yet's....we let it blab some mo'....Den,,,Den,,, we'z go in fer' da' kill.......Nice and slow like...









                    Den we blow "it's" brains out or capture da' turd alive like's...

                    Den....Den......Den.....











                    Shoot "It" and all it's kin folk I declar's....



                    dat is all...carry on....and errr,, watch fer' trollian bounch'in betty's....
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank




                    Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                      Armed Attacker thread.

                      Gotta link? Threre are several.
                      It's the funny one you've already made excellent posts in: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...he-wrong-crazy

                      Comment


                      • Thanks. I thought so but wasn't sure.
                        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

                        Comment


                        • To all Personnel:

                          I am pleased to report that the Black Helo opted to not at at present delete the highly enteraining Trollational thread referrenced above, and to merely lock it, and that the primary Troll in that thread is now banninated.

                          The efforts of all are appreciated

                          Pending the approval of the Fleet Admiral Taylor13 is hereby awarded a Silver Cluster for his valiant efforts.

                          Carry On,

                          Maj. Monty

                          Comment


                          • Major, you also ought to be up for recognition for your valiant efforts in confronting the troll, if I am not out of line for suggesting it.

                            I am only sad we did not have the opportunity to "Loose the ants of war!" before it was locked down.
                            We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                            but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

                            Comment


                            • CIC Keppy:

                              The Smurfette shoes you posted were truly an inspiration.

                              Maj Monty

                              Comment


                              • For Trigger's having managed to put together the blazing speed and relentless urgency necessary to get the FTADM to the thread before it was locked, he and his mare are awarded the following:

                                20 10 lb. bags of in-season baby carrots
                                2 weeks furlough
                                ultragel shoes for the duration of the furlough
                                10 liters of Old Grand Dad Bonded Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey (100 proof) to be doled out slowly
                                10 more acres of pasture with a potable stream
                                Air conditioning for the stable whenever the outdoor temp in the shade exceeds 100 degrees.

                                Carry On,

                                Maj. Monty
                                Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 04-13-2011, 06:53 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 2946 users online. 157 members and 2789 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X