Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..... JPEG..ehhhh
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Getting the photo-function figured out, Admiral?
      We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
      but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

• Advanced stuffy

jerk.jpgjerk.jpgTest, Blah,blah....

jerk.jpg
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Clear. 9:37 C.M.T.
          -Frank

Comment

• Yup, getting it figured out... and it's not a happy process, I'm thinking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
              Yup, getting it figured out... and it's not a happy process, I'm thinking!

Wells in times O' war and in Times O' peace life is just atother' Day O' Time.....
              But alas won't be tha' end of tha' great trollian war!!

CIC Chaplain Keppy,
              Ya's know's what ta' do.....

Me's, a drink'in
              ya's, a' preach'in

Tha' Admiral

Tha, Major bettar' show's Up's FaSt Like, Might get in a PInch...

Hummm, Found this on ha Majors Desk... Wonder what this little red button thingy's fer...Hummmmm... Should I or shouln't I ? That thar' is tha' question...

Tha' skull and cossbones on that stupid nuclear sticker don'ts scare ma'

SPI1720583_P.jpg

Ohhh tha' telephone !!!!! Better go answeRs it!!!!!
              Last edited by asullivan; 05-28-2010, 07:48 AM.
              -Frank

Comment

• Saved by the bell!

Comment

• PIC: 24HJ64GP202 Programable intergrated circuit....

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                  Saved by the bell!
                  Ya's sure???? ya's know how tha' old Admirals brain is a' short'in out somes times...

loooks at that tHar' SMT ROM chip.......

Well's tha' Major better show up or we all might go up in sMoke......

I ain'ts KiDd'in To'thers......This here is ma' digital section, not analog....

Tha RS 232,,,THa' 3 pinned ceramic outboarded osc (freq) T.S.,,,, Um Normal Intermediate frequncy fer A.M. military aircraft...

Errrrr, Tha' 5 VDC ta' 3.3v regulator is function'in.... Internal BCD.. // 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0101, end progression...
                  C1, 2, 3, RF fitlers, CK...200 Pf..., Ck ....... Pass...
                  electrolytic capacitor check'in.....Hex 0000- ffff ..... in spec...
                  T6, T7 NPN.....Check.....

T1..to t3 common VCC. 3.3v... Ck,, Current, ck..

Run up, Diagnostics, Outboarded passives.....

Start ...@ 1930 Hrs...

Run....

Unit FLADM Rev. 4.....

End.
                  -Frank

Comment

• It's all Greek to me, Admiral-- no, wait, I can understand a little Greek.

It's all Geek to me, Admiral!

By the way, a friend just sent me this, and I thought you'd be interested:

The Cowboy And Saint Peter

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.

'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered. 'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota , I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the s@#% out of all of you!'

St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'

'Couple of minutes ago.'

Comment

It's all Greek to me, Admiral-- no, wait, I can understand a little Greek.

It's all Geek to me, Admiral!

By the way, a friend just sent me this, and I thought you'd be interested:

The Cowboy And Saint Peter

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.

'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered. 'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota , I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the s@#% out of all of you!'

St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'

'Couple of minutes ago.'

Ohhhh Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhh That thar is funny CIC !!!!!

HeeHeeee..Wha, What young'in ?? Uhhhh Ummmmm...Well that thar is a good question..

Oh wait, I gots an idear!!!! Lets ask Chaplain Keppy!!!

Ummmm, Uhhhhh, Ummmmm CIC we wanna know why St. Peter called tha' gates "pearly" We ummm, uhhhh..We's Know That tha' good Lord had Moses use all that stuff ta' build that thar tabernacle thingy...But no pearls... So why did St. Peter use pearls..??
                      -Frank

Comment

• Well, Admiral, please tell the young'uns to turn in their Bibles to Revelation 21...

Revelation 21:15-27 (The Message)

The Angel speaking with me had a gold measuring stick to measure the City, its gates, and its wall. The City was laid out in a perfect square. He measured the City with the measuring stick: twelve thousand stadia, its length, width, and height all equal. Using the standard measure, the Angel measured the thickness of its wall: 144 cubits. The wall was jasper, the color of Glory, and the City was pure gold, translucent as glass. The foundations of the City walls were garnished with every precious gem imaginable: the first foundation jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate a single pearl. The main street of the City was pure gold, translucent as glass. But there was no sign of a Temple, for the Lord God—the Sovereign-Strong—and the Lamb are the Temple. The City doesn't need sun or moon for light. God's Glory is its light, the Lamb its lamp! The nations will walk in its light and earth's kings bring in their splendor. Its gates will never be shut by day, and there won't be any night. They'll bring the glory and honor of the nations into the City. Nothing dirty or defiled will get into the City, and no one who defiles or deceives. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life will get in.

Please let the young'uns know that John's vision of the City of God being made of jewels and precious metals is simply a way to say how valuable it is spiritually-- John's audience needed to remember that, because they were being persecuted and they needed to remember that what they were gaining was worth the price they were paying.

Comment

Well, Admiral, please tell the young'uns to turn in their Bibles to Revelation 21...

Revelation 21:15-27 (The Message)

The Angel speaking with me had a gold measuring stick to measure the City, its gates, and its wall. The City was laid out in a perfect square. He measured the City with the measuring stick: twelve thousand stadia, its length, width, and height all equal. Using the standard measure, the Angel measured the thickness of its wall: 144 cubits. The wall was jasper, the color of Glory, and the City was pure gold, translucent as glass. The foundations of the City walls were garnished with every precious gem imaginable: the first foundation jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate a single pearl. The main street of the City was pure gold, translucent as glass. But there was no sign of a Temple, for the Lord God—the Sovereign-Strong—and the Lamb are the Temple. The City doesn't need sun or moon for light. God's Glory is its light, the Lamb its lamp! The nations will walk in its light and earth's kings bring in their splendor. Its gates will never be shut by day, and there won't be any night. They'll bring the glory and honor of the nations into the City. Nothing dirty or defiled will get into the City, and no one who defiles or deceives. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life will get in.

Please let the young'uns know that John's vision of the City of God being made of jewels and precious metals is simply a way to say how valuable it is spiritually-- John's audience needed to remember that, because they were being persecuted and they needed to remember that what they were gaining was worth the price they were paying.
                          ohhh Tha' Professor understands I Thinks.... Errrrr It was a sprirital comparison!! see kids I told ya CIC Chaplin Keppy could answer that thar' question....Errr By the way.... I's calculat'in...Stand by...// Y^x = sq root of one foot divided by errr, ummm, one span times 2 equals one cubit of lenght, not area... Thar ! so one cubit is equal ta' 18 inches or....S.B......err = .5 meters...

Kids settle downs now....I gots sump'in ta' say!!

Goods, give tha' professor five minutes... ummm uhhhh..I gotta' go wet tha' ole' whistle.... Whats that son????? Ya, Ya, Yaaaaa! thats right, tha' old professor needs ta go ta' tha' well and get a drink O' water... Be good noW's...
                          -Frank

Comment

• Class, while the Professor is out wetting his whistle, let me just add that my little joke was just that-- a joke-- and I hope you won't take it as a "real" scenario.

I'm not sure what death will be like, but I am not personally expecting to find St. Peter acting like some sort of celestial bouncer checking to see if my name is on the "A list" before he lets me inside the gates, pearly or otherwise!

Comment

• Ohhhh Kay!!!
                              Humm Fer some reason tha' professor seems much better....

Ok Students, settles downs now....

Whats that Jacob???? What!!! NO that is not Shamoo tha' whale.... Gezzzzzz

I say settles down.... Good....Silent now!!

O.K.'s Tha' Professor is gonna do some profession's....Cause that's what I do's orrr, errr, did... Anyways kids if anybody says that theology and science do not agree or mix...Ya's can tell's them They is a' plum loco... Now fer tha' now fer tha' proof....

We's all learnedand know's that tha' circumference and radius of a circle is and always will be, no matter the area of said circle is appx. 3.141592654 ect... now I already gave ya' all a mathematical proof of this mathematical fact......

fer historical purposes only, I will refer ya's ta' tha' Babylonians and tha' Egyptians were aware of this significant and constant we's call PIE...
                              This happened about 3000 B.C. ... Now close ya's eyes and imagine ya' at tha' nile, barefooted and ya got a stick and a piece of string....... So ya take tha' circle , measure its circumference and diameter and find tha' ratio between tha' two.... It would be quite easy...As we already discussed tha' proceedure...

Well them smart Egyptians, whom by tha' way.....caused thar' own troubles later with tha good lord....But anyhows....The calculated pie ta' be about to the nearest interger of 3.!!!

Nows ths is well documented....., but ma' point is that science is also defined or tha' rules of nature.....Or better yet tha' "Rules" of God....Thats right, and I,m gonna quote in th Old Testament (I Kings vii.23 and 2 Chronicals iv.2). we find tha' following verse.....

" Also, he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim ta' brim, round in compass, and five cubits the hieght thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about"...

Ergo..tha' ummmm, The good Book Defind a concept, a NO beginning
                              and No end'in... FEREVER, like Gods Creation... Infinite...

now's, get's a' start'in and convert'in and a' calculatin'...

uhhh Ummm Tha' professor got's ta' go and get a snort,,,errrrr ummmm I mean a drink of water...
                              Last edited by asullivan; 05-28-2010, 12:03 AM. Reason: spelling numbs skulls ): computers ain't perfect
                              -Frank

Comment

Class, while the Professor is out wetting his whistle, let me just add that my little joke was just that-- a joke-- and I hope you won't take it as a "real" scenario.

I'm not sure what death will be like, but I am not personally expecting to find St. Peter acting like some sort of celestial bouncer checking to see if my name is on the "A list" before he lets me inside the gates, pearly or otherwise!

Ya's !!! now's .... errrr, let ma' go check that thar' well again.....Keep a eye's on em' CIC...They might throw gum's or sump'in at ya's...

They's a wild bunch....
                                -Frank

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7212 users online. 225 members and 6987 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X