Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentaion for Court

A Trooper stops a driver for speeding.

The guy is a real jerk and comes running back to the Trooper demanding to know why he is being harassed by the Gestapo! So the Trooper calmly tells him of the speeding violation.

The "Motorist" instantly goes on a tirade, questioning the Trooper's ancestry, sexual orientation, etc., in rather explicit terms.

The tirade goes on without the Trooper saying anything.

When he gets done with writing the ticket he puts an "AH" in the lower right corner of the narrative portion of the ticket. He then hands it to the "Violator" for his signature.

The guy signs the ticket angrily, and when presented with his copy points to the "AH" and demands to know what it stands for.

The Trooper says, "That's so when we go to court, I'll remember that you're an *******!"

Two months later they're in court.

The "Violator" has such a bad driving record he is about to lose his licence and has hired a lawyer to represent him.

On the stand the officer testifies to seeing the man speeding.

Under cross examination the defense attorney asks; "Trooper, is this a reasonable facsimile of the ticket you issued my client?"

Trooper responds, "Yes sir, that is the defendants copy, his signature and mine, same number at the top.

Lawyer: "Trooper, is there any particular marking or notation on this ticket you don't normally make?"

Trooper: "Yes sir, in the lower right corner of the narrative there is an "AH," underlined."

Lawyer: "What does the AH stand for, Trooper?"

Trooper: "Aggressive and Hostile Sir."

Lawyer: "Aggressive and hostile?"

Trooper: "Yes Sir."

Lawyer: "Trooper, are you sure it doesn't stand for *******?"

Trooper: "Well Sir, You know your client better than I do!"
    "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
    sigpic

Haha Lol that was good.
    Cant wait to get out there!!!

Richard Francis 1948 - 2008
    Killed in the line of duty.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3164 users online. 169 members and 2995 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X