300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911 First Responders Game

Basically, you are in command of the Fire, Rescue, Police, and DOT and you need to dispatch and handle the situations on scenes. You will handle everything from traffic accidents to earthquakes and much more.

Ex. For a traffic accident, you'll need to dispatch a fire truck, ambulance, and a couple police cars to the scene. You have to have the police there to reroute traffic otherwise they will just run into the other emergency vehicles and cause even more chaos. So on and so on until you dispatch tow trucks to take the cars away.

I love to play this game when I get the free time. Here's the link to the game: http://www.atari.com/us/games/911_first_responders/pc

I also choose to use the LA Mod for the game. I think its a lot better. The game comes with the MOD Installer on the Start menu so all you have to do is Unzip the download file for LA Mod and click to install the mod file through the MOD Installer. Here is the link to the LA Mod 1.6 download: http://downloads.emergency-planet.co...act=view&id=34

I hope I haven't broken any forum rules by posting this, if I am, I'll remove it. Just trying to spread some fun around
    Waiting for openings with:
    Amtrak PD
    City of Fairfax PD

Sounds fun. Too bad I have no money at the moment...lol
    Cant wait to get out there!!!

Richard Francis 1948 - 2008
    Killed in the line of duty.

Comment

Haha, I promise you its worth it.

It's $19.95 btw. The LA Mod is free.
      Amtrak PD
      City of Fairfax PD

Comment

I second that. It's really a fun game, I remember trying to get the game from europe then finally found a downloader. I also downloaded the LA mod. SUPER FUN!

Comment

Looks cool, now to try and get it.

Comment

Yeah, it takes a bit to download, its like 1.6GB, but you can always resume the download, just save everything.

There's also youtube videos on it so that you can see more of what the gameplay is like.
            Amtrak PD
            City of Fairfax PD

Comment

Ill definatly get it (i watched the youtube videos ) After i save up for a duty belt and blue gun..
              Cant wait to get out there!!!

Richard Francis 1948 - 2008
              Killed in the line of duty.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3955 users online. 232 members and 3723 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X