300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 list/Dogs

So,as most know Daps and I are owned by a cat This means I dont get to interact with dogs much(been there done that about 3 years ago,current owner says the dog is coming along o.k. but is still scared to death of cats ),anyway I digress.Went to a friends house and was talking to his dog(yes,alcoholic beverages were present,BUT,I only had about 2 ),and this is what the dog told me:

Top 10 "Pet" pevves

1)Blaming your gas on me...not funny...not funny at all

2)Yelling at me for barking.

I'M A FRIGGIN DOG YOU IDIOT

3)Taking me for a walk ,and then not letting me sniff stuff out.
    Exactly whose walk is this anyway??
    4)Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose.Stop it

5)Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons.Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.

6)The sleight of hand ,fakefetch throw.You fooled a dog! WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO,what a proud moment for the top of the food chain!!

7)Taking me to the vet for the "Big Snip"then acting suprised when I freak out every time we go back!!

8)Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests.Sorry,I just havent got that handshake thing yet.

9)Dog Sweaters,Hello????Haven't you noticed the fur????

10)How you act disgusted when I lick myself.Look,we both know the truth,you're just jealous!!

Now lay off these things! We both know who is boss here! You dont see me picking up your poop ,Do you??

haha good one
    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4587 users online. 308 members and 4279 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X