300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lone Ranger...

and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep. Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, 'Kemosabe, look towards the sky; what do you see?'

The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'
    'What does that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says 'astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all powerful , and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What does it tell you, Tonto?'

'You dumber than buffalo s**t. Someone stole tent.'
    "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm" - George Orwell

That's pretty funny.
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Another Lone Ranger Joke

It reminds me an oldie.
      Lone Ranger and Tonto were riding and the Lone Ranger was bucked off his horse and was bitten by a snake on his penis. He tells Tonto to ride like the wind towards town and get a doctor or bring help back. Tonto gets into town and talks to the local Dr. Tonto tells the Dr that the Lone Ranger got bit by a Snake and wants to know what he should do. The Dr tells him to tie a bandage above the bite and suck out the poison and don't swallow. Tonto quickly rides back. The Lone Ranger asks Tonto, what did the Dr say. Tonto says, oh kimosabe, Dr. say you gonna die.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3132 users online. 158 members and 2974 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X