300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday morning S-E-X

You may never hear church bells ringing again without smiling...

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old Grandmother and, hopefully, comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, 'He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.'

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

'Oh no, my dear,' replied Granny. 'Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even...Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the bing and out on the bong'

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued 'He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along.'
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

LOL...Good one...
    sigpic

Comment

Now that was some Good Humor
      sigpic
      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Seriously, I'm not going to be able to look at those church signs that say "come join for our sunday service" the same way ever again ---- sunday serivce has a whole new meaning now & "Good Humor" haha KapsFB!! .... Old people are so cute! & way more wild than I ever knew!....mmmmmmmm....ice cream :09
        Last edited by CoffeeRoll; 08-12-2008, 10:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Gives new meaning to the Frozen Banana

Or that was a pint of good fun
          I got nothing for now

Comment

Yeah, you caught me! A naughty, naughty boy who needs a good spanking!
            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

hahaha i heard church bells today by my house and immediately thought of this thread. husband thought i was crazy because to him i was laughing for no reason, little did he know, lol
              This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Isn't that from a Hemingway novel.....For Whom the Bell Tolls?
                sigpic
                Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5868 users online. 322 members and 5546 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X