300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some good information.

OK! Last week I went to First Lady Jessica's & Governor Doyle's residence for my 2nd place award for the [Wisconsin Rusted Road Photo Contest]..I won a 2nd place in the action photo division.You can find it at:
    http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/...st-winners.htm.
    Now the Big News!
    This week I was in Waupun,Wisconsin for a fund raiser concert with... [Wisconsin Advocates for Missing people] and did volunteer work at the entry gate taking the entry fees, tagging and checking for under age drinkers.We did great! and did over $1000.00....All proceeds goes to the WAFMP to help with locating missing people and to give that extra hand to the law and investigators on these cases.Thanks goes out to the officers who patrolled the area and (Top Honor!) goes out to Mrs. Dolske for all her hard work with putting this fund raiser event together.We had great response from the crowd to be here next year.We had [Liquid Crush] well known in Wisconsin as the top band and a very good high school rock group that played excellent music as well!...It was good times for all!
    Last edited by frank; 08-28-2005, 06:28 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3931 users online. 217 members and 3714 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X