300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time here

Hello! Sorry, may be I chose the wrong direction. I haven't undestood properly where to write my post (because of my poor English) . Actually I am the first time here. I am female police officer from Russia. I would like to correspond with police officers from other countries, private. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Leka. There is an "Introductions" forum but I'm sure others will find this just the same. No worries. Lots of good people here, interesting and funny if nothing else. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Leka
      Hello! Sorry, may be I chose the wrong direction. I haven't undestood properly where to write my post (because of my poor English) . Actually I am the first time here. I am female police officer from Russia. I would like to correspond with police officers from other countries, private. Thanks!
      Not to worry --- you are among friends, sisters and brothers, and, your English presentation is excellent --- I should know, I am German and one of my majors in college (I did more than only 1 major) was English. You have one BEAUTIFUL name. I hope you enjoy this forum and visit often, learning a lot that you won't learn any place else.
      Last edited by Chappy; 05-10-2006, 06:14 PM. Reason: word corrections.
      Chappy/Rev. Ruben J. Schmidt, DD

http://www.beyond-the-blue.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5899 users online. 320 members and 5579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X