300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Lamp Exchange, Cheap Bulbs - LA, Orange & Ventura

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with law enforcement, but it seemed like such a great deal that I thought I would pass it along to those of you in the Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura County Areas who are Southern California Edison Customers.

Southern California Edison will be conducting Operation Light Exchange, an energy efficiency program that allows residential customers of Southern California Edison to exchange inefficient halogen and incandescent light fixtures for new, Energy Star labeled lamps, free of charge.

The program allows you to bring up to 10 plug-in lamp fixtures per exchange. Lamp fixtures do not have to be working but they must have a wall plug cord still attached.

These events are open to any residential customer of Southern California Edison. California drivers license showing a residential ZIP code in Southern California Edison's Service territory or a residential SCE bill is required for participation.

Exchanges will be held

September 19 & 20, 2009, Westminster Mall, Westminster, CA, 8am - 1pm

September 26 & 27, 2009, Pacific View Mall, Ventura, CA, 8am - 1pm

October 10, 11 & 12, 2009, Field of Dreams, Catalina, CA, Hours TBD

Edison has a webpage showing the products they accept for exchange, the lamps they will give you in return and the program rules at http://www.scelampexchange.com/index.htm

In connection with all this, Edison is subsidizing the cost of energy efficient CFL light bulbs at LA & Orange County Costcos. A package of ten, 13 Watt bulbs (replaces the 60 Watt bulb) is going for $0.99 while a package of six, 23 watt bulbs (replaces the 100 watt bulb) is going for $1.99. When you consider that the price for a single CFL bulb is normally $3 to $4 alone, this is one heck of a bargain.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6117 users online. 345 members and 5772 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X