300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Unity Tour 2010

(I'm posting this over here in addition to the Off Duty forums since there were not too many views or responses over there).

I'm just curious how many from this forum are planning on participating next year? I've spoken to quite a few people who have went and had a great time. I'm looking forward to going for the first time next May.

It looks like they recently updated the website with a lot of 2010 information for anyone interested.

www.policeunitytour.com

Also, I checked for the forum rules and I think I should be okay posting my donation page since its a non-profit. So for anyone interested in supporting the cause, feel free to check my page:

www.firstgiving.com/richbest

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to seeing how many from here will be taking part in the event.
    The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

I'm lazy. I just give money.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I am/was interested in joining this tour, but i kind of got turned off when i saw that i personally had to raise money, i think to the tune of $3,000.

Is that still the case ???.... I do not know many rich friends , that can afford to give during these rough economic times.

Comment

Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
        I am/was interested in joining this tour, but i kind of got turned off when i saw that i personally had to raise money, i think to the tune of $3,000.

Is that still the case ???.... I do not know many rich friends , that can afford to give during these rough economic times.
        I saw a few different Team websites (Texas, Rhode Island, and several in New Jersey and New York). All were right around $1500 - $1900. The actual website / main website, I believe says $1700...

You are right though, it is a lot, especially in these times...
        The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

What kind of bike do you guys think will work best for this type of event?
          We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4864 users online. 271 members and 4593 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X