300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forensic Diving Course

SCPSDI will be presenting a new PSD Program "Forensic Diving".
    This course is designed to "Enhance" the knowledge and skills of the Underwater Crime Investigator.
    For more information, contact:
    S. C. Public Safety Divers Intl.
    Web: www.scpsdi.net
    Email: [email protected]

Will this be classroom only, or water and classroom? What specific topics will be covered? Lastly how long will the course be? I am not in a position to take the course currently, but I am just curious, you can pm if you prefer.

-Stuart

Comment

Stuart,
      We are in the process of getting approved by the state of Kentucky but to answer your questions, if you were like me, I could only stand to be in a classroom for a short period of time. We will have some classroom, pool work (if needed) and open water scenarios.

The course is an extension of our U/W Crime Program and we focuse more on the "Forensics" (i.e. cause of death, recovery of skeletal remains, court room testimony, etc.). We actually started designing this course for Medical Examiners and Local Corners, to help them with a more definitive COD in water related accidents/crimes.

The course is a three day (3) course with 10.0 hr days and one night.

Please let me know if I have answered all of your questions and please fill free to email me directly at [email protected] if I can be of furthur assistance.

Thank you,
      Andrew Capps (Sgt. RET.) MSCJA
      S. C. Public Safety Divers Intl.
      Web: www.scpsdi.net
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4597 users online. 312 members and 4285 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X